Shipments will be made to the United States and Canada using:
- United Parcel Service (UPS): These include: UPS Ground, 3rd Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air. See Item details for more information.
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include LTL services and or USPS for smaller items
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item.
All UPS shipments will be insured for 100 dollars a package/tracking number. If you would like to increase your package insurance, please let your customer rep know. Otherwise, UPS will only guarantee 100 dollars a package.
We ship items every business day (Monday through Friday). Shipment will occur as soon as possible, please allow an approximate 5 working days before your order is shipped. During peak seasons, processing times may extend up to 10 days or more (March through November).
According to the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) regulations:
- FOB Origin, prepay freight & add
- Seller pays freight charges, recharges to buyer
- Buyer owns goods in transit
- Buyer files any damage claims
Title passes to the buyer at the moment the goods are transferred to the carrier. The buyer must file the claim as the owner of freight which is lost or damaged en route to the destination. Freight will be paid by the seller and the cost of freight has already been figured into the cost of goods.